Looking for a simple repeating alarm.

rsholmes

Reaction score
I was looking for something along these lines myself (I need a reminder to do some stretches my physical therapist recommended every 3 hours) and eventually figured out the magic Google string: 'medicine reminder app android'. There are several apps designed to remind people to take their medicines; not exactly my situation but close enough. A couple of recent reviews at 3 Free Android Apps That Help To Remind You To Take Pills On Time and There's an App for That! A Review of Medication Reminders - 22-Mar-12: InfoSheets and Tools Pharmacy tips article: contact Ying Tang Ng. I haven't tried any yet but I'm going to start with AnyTimer.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Finally!! I knew they had to be out there somewhere...

Please let us know what you think of AnyTimer or any others you try!

rsholmes

Reaction score
AnyTimer works for me so far. I don't demand much of it, just one alarm five times a day, so I can't say much about its capabilities, but it does seem to do that just fine.

W

whotheheck

Was looking for the same thing which landed me at this thread, but I eventually came across Minute Manager which lets you set a repeating or non repeating reminder in X minutes/hours. Only thing it doesn't do is let you specify the exact time, it just counts up from the time you set it.

Gynala

Reaction score
I know this thread is old, but it deserves all the help it can get!

Check out reMind Alarm Clock. It's very powerful and versatile. Each alarm can be set to start at a certain time, on a set date, to repeat at x minutes/hours/days/months/years, includes a sleep time setting (not to ring during set hours), and to repeat on any day(s) of the week or 1-28th / last day of the month. (Why they don't include the 29th, 30th, and 31st as an option, I don't know.) It also gives you control over how urgent the notification should be with several different (and customizable) notification settings. Only setting I don't see, so far, is to chime with no notification to be cleared.

Rachael Alice

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lenovo vibe k6
Here my suggestion is use this app Alarm Clock Xtreme Free +Timer for alarm.

RJackson31525

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Try "Wake and Walk" on Google Play. It has a 4.9 customer rating and looks like it does some kick-butt stuff for you!!!