looking for calandar that alarms w sound till dismissed

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
the built in android calendar can set reminders and they will make a sound and stay in notifications till dismissed

I would like some to keep sounding an audio alarm until I dismiss it. Is there an app or addon that does this

Also is there a calendar app that I can set different sounds for specific meetings and I would like some meetings to announce recorded audio snippets like "go to meeting about {fill in text]"

I need this calendar app to work with device calendar and google calendar sync

does anything like this exist

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I haven't found a way to change the types if reminders individually. I want some to remind w sound others without andvithers with a different sound any ideas?

doogald

Reaction score
Well, here's one idea:

- change your settings for Google Calendar reminders to use SMS settings. If you go into GCal on a PC browser, tap on the down arrow next to the name of the calendar in the left column, you can go into settings. There, you can go into Reminders and set a default for SMS reminders. This will send you a text message for the reminder time you set

- install the app Missed Text Reminder: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.murryelectronics.missedreminder - this will keep sending you reminders of missed text messages every x minutes for a period of y (where you define x and y)

Now you'll get a reminder and keep getting it until you read the text message...

doniago

Reaction score
I've been using Calendar Snooze for quite awhile and have been happy with it, though it won't do everything the OP is looking for...but neither will any other app I'm aware of.