cupid

Reaction score
Otterbox commuter series...simply the best

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
How is the grip? What's it made of?

if its low profile your looking for, go with the rearth ringke slim! a little pricey, but no other case even comes close to being as thin as this one. For those of you wondering there is a new updated ringke slim for the LTE Nexus. Best Part about it, it fits with the extended battery! if you order now theyre offereing fre shipping from their website, but currently only ave the white/ metalic cases.

Rearth Samsung Galaxy Nexus SLIM Case

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Love my Rearth case. It's low profile, but protects the corners where the phone is most likely to get dropped and dented.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
that thing fits the extended?

OP

52brandon

Reaction score
just a quick update. The cheap case I got off eBay is still going strong. Still looks new. And I still haven't dropped the phone, so I couldn't say about it's ability to protect though

vicorama

Reaction score
I have the OtterBox Commuter series for the Galaxy Nexus. Im quite happy with it. As for scratch protection it comes with a screen protector but I use a Zagg for that.
Also I had dropped my nexus (in case) and the impact did damage the case ( a wide crack across the bottom)
The Otter website let me lodge a complain and they send me a new commuter case in the mail free of charge.
So I would definitely stand by this product. Just my 2 cents. Hope this helps you guys.

Also it fits the extended battery if you happen to have that as well. the difference is barely noticable.

EddieSFL

Reaction score
Body glove case is the best I've had and I have had many cases.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using

EddieSFL

Reaction score
Love my Rearth case. It's low profile, but protects the corners where the phone is most likely to get dropped and dented.

I had this case and I cracked and screen also cracked.. Great looking case, but no protection.

X

XoomXoom

This is a low profile case for Nexus, it doesn't bulk up the phone too much and is sleek and black. When you snap on the Nexus cases you have to make sure its perfectly centered with the phone or you will have a hard time, otherwise its pretty self explanatory.

Amazon.com: low

Panther1911

Reaction score
I love my otterbox commuter case. Doesn't add much size. And REALLY protects the phone.