MattyP's .215 Leak Classroom

DROIDX2TN

Reaction score
MattyP. The driver in the folder is 5.9.0. When I try to install it it says it can't because a newer driver is already installed.

GotnFX

Reaction score
MattyP. The driver in the folder is 5.9.0. When I try to install it it says it can't because a newer driver is already installed.

So USB debugging checked..unknown sources checked..phone placed in AP fast boot before plugging to computer and starting Utility?
when you plug you phone right now into the computer, what mode is it in? Look at phone notification bar.

GotnFX

Reaction score

DROIDX2TN

Reaction score
Unknown sources and USB debugging are checked. I did download the file from the link in that thread. When I get to the fast boot screen it says locked. I'm going to reread everything and try it again in a minute.

DROIDX2TN

Reaction score
Here is what is on the screen of my phone after I hook up the USB:ap Fastboot flash mode (S)
OA.74
eMC Info: Size 16G
To return to normal mode-first press power up key to power down
Device is LOCKED, Status Code: 0

Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer mode: USB connected

And THANKS for all the help!!!

Last edited:

GotnFX

Reaction score
Here is what is on the screen of my phone after I hook up the USB:ap Fastboot flash mode (S)
OA.74
eMC Info: Size 16G
To return to normal mode-first press power up key to power down
Device is LOCKED, Status Code: 0

Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer mode: USB connected

And THANKS for all the help!!!

OK, I've gotta ask, did you extract the files...if you start the bat file, what does your computer say?

DROIDX2TN

Reaction score
I have extracted the files. Is there a program I need to run on the computer once it's hooked up.

GotnFX

Reaction score
I have extracted the files. Is there a program I need to run on the computer once it's hooked up.

In the folder, there should be a file called windows utility. bat file..you are suppose to launch it (double click). If you extracted the utility file correctly in its own folder and you start the file, it should pop up a screen asking what option you want to perform...I believe if you don't have a phone hooked up and you hit one of the options, it should say waiting for device...when you launch it what does it say or do?

DROIDX2TN

Reaction score
Yes, I have a Dos window open and running on my laptop. My phone has the same text on the screen and the program is sending and then writing files. It's on preinstall now. So I assume it's working, now... Droid dude on screen with blue thing turning in his stomach... that was fast! Phone is booting now, I believe I am bone stock now. It's checking internal storage for errors now. I'll update later.

Last edited:

DROIDX2TN

Reaction score
That worked. Thanks so much GotnFX!!! I didn't see a step where I had to start a file on my laptop. It's now downloading JB.

Last edited: