[ROM] Maverick ROM v3.5 for Droid 3

Im coming from Selfkang back to MavRom 3.5. is there anything i should now before i wipe and reflash?

love the ICS goodies but im having issues with certain things so id like to wait until a more stable build comes out

B

Im coming from Selfkang back to MavRom 3.5. is there anything i should now before i wipe and reflash?

love the ICS goodies but im having issues with certain things so id like to wait until a more stable build comes out

B

what you mean all the information is there ?

im sorry, but what? what information are you referring to?

B

I think he meant "What do you mean? All the info is there." There=first post.

Sent from the second version via the third edition.

I think he meant "What do you mean? All the info is there." There=first post.

thanks! i knew all the info was there for flashing the rom but i didnt know if there was anything special i needed to do coming from an ICS rom

B

Just wipe and prolly don't let google restore if your coming from ics. I've had issues with that before.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Just wipe and prolly don't let google restore if your coming from ics. I've had issues with that before.

^This!

To do it the best way without the restore screwing things up, I've found the best way for me is to revert to a GB backup then sync, then wipe and install the GB ROM.

Thread has been revised. Unneeded language and words were exchanged. Please keep it clean fellas.

In Ohio you say? lol Im in Columbus! sixonefour knows me here. Hes on this forum as well. Buckmarble, you from Michigan?

Hell yea, I'm from Cincinnati. Don't live there anymore, been in the Navy for 6 years.

I just installed the safestrap.
Recovery State: Installed
Safe System: Not Active
version 1.08

When I reboot and press the menu button while splashscreen, it show some error message.
I have to re-install the safestrap or anything to fix this.
thanks for the help!!

View attachment 49239

Tim

I just installed the safestrap.
Recovery State: Installed
Safe System: Not Active
version 1.08

When I reboot and press the menu button while splashscreen, it show some error message.
I have to re-install the safestrap or anything to fix this.
thanks for the help!!

View attachment 49239

Tim

Redownload and reinstall safestrap

Back