Mesh Combo Cases

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Please don't post links that got the last thread deleted.

I have a promotion going on now, if you put in RAUL2012 you get a buck off.

Search DBA Cases on Amazon.

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks.

godcomplex

Reaction score
I bought a black case this morning. Do you want feedback on Amazon, this thread or both? Also, if I wanted to change things up could I just order different colored mesh for the cases? Thanks!

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought a black case this morning. Do you want feedback on Amazon, this thread or both? Also, if I wanted to change things up could I just order different colored mesh for the cases? Thanks!

Feedback on Amazon and here would be great. Amazon feedback is crucial because that's how you come up higher in search results.

They don't offer the mesh part alone. If they did it would be about 80% of the cost of the case since the mesh is the expensive part.

Personally I switch between white, grey, black and maroon. I came very close to ordering the maroon but people seemed to like the three I got.

Thanks.

danwanna

Reaction score
I just ordered the white version from Amazon with next day prime delivery. I'll add some feedback after trying it out for a couple days.

danwanna

Reaction score
I like the White version. You should have gotten it today I believe.

I didn't order it until Monday, so I should be getting it today.

Hopefully it is easy to remove/insert the phone in the case. I have the Samsung pogo pin desk dock and ProClip count. That is the nice thing about the TPU cases. They are easy to pull on and off.

danwanna

Reaction score
I really like the look and feel of the case, but the inner rubber layer is made from really smelly rubber. I am letting it breath for a couple of days and I'll try again.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes,

The silicon has a smell when you open it for the first time - the cases were literally made for me and then shipped here. The smell will completely be gone within 48 hours.

It's completely non toxic and normal for soft silicon that was just pressed to retain some smell for a short time. Please do not eat the silicon.

The ones I've had open don't smell even if I stick them up to my nose.

I really like the look and feel of the case, but the inner rubber layer is made from really smelly rubber. I am letting it breath for a couple of days and I'll try again.

mattlombard

Reaction score
Silicon = glassy brittle stuff processor chips are made of

Silicone = squashy stuff breast implants and phone cases are made from.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Please leave reviews on Amazon!

If you purchase a case from me on Amazon PLEASE leave a good review!

Reviews are the life blood of merchants on Amazon.

You can find all of my cases by searching DBA CASES on amazon. You will see some Galaxy Note cases coming soon if you know anyone who has one.

Thanks!

Ricocht77

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xperia Z3v
I left a review, positives are it's super easy to put on, feels secure, and I don't feel like i'm going to damage the phone putting on and taking off the case, the one negative I would have is it feels slick/slippery with no grip, overall very solid case though.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Those are neat...
Let us know if any for the Razr MAXX comes available ..

----posted maxx'ed out----

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I left a review, positives are it's super easy to put on, feels secure, and I don't feel like i'm going to damage the phone putting on and taking off the case, the one negative I would have is it feels slick/slippery with no grip, overall very solid case though.

Which color did you leave a review on Amazon?

Taking it off is as easy as can be. I just pull mine off with the mesh still attached. As far as the grip I felt that the silicone gave a good grip. Also the mesh is plasticized.

I did drop mine 4 feet to the cement and the white one took no damage at all. The mesh is very strong. Having hard over soft is the way to go for protection.

This is the first I've heard about the grip - but everyone has different opinions. I have already designed a grip that will be on my future cases. But for the mesh look I just don't know how you could add more grip - the silicone is too soft and I don't want to ruin the mesh.

Thanks!

Scott