MetaMorph themes for swype

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
I love the themes man thanks! Do you think you could make a black keyboard with a red glow and tracer and white letters?

now your talking about some heavy mods there, not sure if the glow and letters can be different colors. the tracer i know how to mod but i tried it on the red keyboard with red tracer but didnt look right. ill play around with it later, maybe

johnnyboyblue

Reaction score
Haha alrighty thanks man! I appreciate all the hard work you've put into themeing swype. I know the guy that made the droiddoes swype red and black keyboard for the droid incredible had a nice looking red tracer.

Tepes

Reaction score
Had the blue before but when my previous swype reached its experation date, I got the new one from Swype and was excited to see these themes up. However, followed all the steps bot with Black and Blue, double checked everything, but it just won't theme. Any advice. I really loved the look of the black with blue letters... very TRON :)

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Had the blue before but when my previous swype reached its experation date, I got the new one from Swype and was excited to see these themes up. However, followed all the steps bot with Black and Blue, double checked everything, but it just won't theme. Any advice. I really loved the look of the black with blue letters... very TRON :)

write out the steps you are doing and ill try to see where you went wronge.

GeneRs

Reaction score
Orange Keys Green Letters

Hey Sneaky

Sorry to post ANOTHER Request but... How about orange keys with green letters/numbers etc ? Currently using the black and orange which is DAMN SWEET but it doesn't go so great with my NexTang theme. Think the orange and green would really finish it off. Thanx for your consideration.

Last edited:
OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Hey Sneaky

Sorry to post ANOTHER Request but... How about orange keys with green letters/numbers etc ? Currently using the black and orange which is DAMN SWEET but it doesn't go so great with my NexTang theme. Think the orange and green would really finish it off. Thanx for your consideration.

so you want an orange keyboard with green glowing numbers/letters

Cronkalicious

Reaction score
Need Help

Hey guys...Newbie here. When I try to move to file to system/apps I am getting an unable to paste because it is a read only file.

Any help would be appreciated

Ryan