MIUI Fir 4.0.4 Officsl CDMA XT912

DroidRazrKid said:
Its says for razr XT910 i have XT912

Did you even read the thread? There's an XT912 version there too, scroll down a bit. It even says CDMA right in the link.

leftspin said:
Did you even read the thread? There's an XT912 version there too, scroll down a bit. It even says CDMA right in the link.

Yeah i read it it said Cdma XT910

it says its not working can u send the direct link to the download u use liike the version

DroidRazrKid said:
it says its not working can u send the direct link to the download u use liike the version

That's the link I used, it was several weeks ago and I didn't really like the ROM so I don't have it anymore sorry.

It's the most recent one from that thread I linked to earlier and the one that I tried, I didn't have any signal problems but I only used it for a couple hours

leftspin said:
It's the most recent one from that thread I linked to earlier and the one that I tried, I didn't have any signal problems but I only used it for a couple hours

Ok cool

Always use Safestrap, there's really no reason to use bootstrap at all anymore. Very few ROMs support it and those that do need to be converted first, it's much easier to just use SS.

OK, why is there a "no service" signal in the top left of the phone? I can't get internet.

Back