Miui ICS....

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have no link at the moment....Someone please post links here.

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/5269-droid-2-miui-11021/
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

km58501

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble getting a music ringtone working?

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble getting a music ringtone working?

Haven't tried that yet...My tones are working though...I will check and see when I get a break!:)

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Good to have a an isolated discussion. The CM7 thread went a couple of different directions over the last 100 posts or so. El Dopa, did you get your MIUI squared away? I wasn't a big fan before but with the ICS framework and Launcher Pro, I have been REALLY liking this rig.

havens1515

Reaction score
I think I may have figured out why mine was so messed... did a full reinstall on Boot Manager, hopefully that fixes things. Not gunna try it out today though. I'm out of town and will need my GPS, phone and texts working all day.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

aceoyame

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I will be posting an official version of it here next update. I wanted only two of the 4 places I post to to have it at first to make sure things went smooth. I didnt want a huge bomb to go off in my face incase it didnt lol.

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I will be posting an official version of it here next update. I wanted only two of the 4 places I post to to have it at first to make sure things went smooth. I didnt want a huge bomb to go off in my face incase it didnt lol.

I'm sure I speak for us all since we are all here now,...Thanks brother for a worthy porting... like KC and prolly the others, didn't like the original or shall I say, earlier versions of MIUI but this one as previously stated is the Bomb with ICS even though I didn't notice it on my first flash..This is simply amazing and totally worthy of a Backup or a slot!! Thanks again for your hard work [email protected] as always...Peace!:)

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score

Thank you for your efforts to keep our phones rockin! I think this is the best my phone has ever performed overall. Really looking forward to the next update.

havens1515

Reaction score

Thanks for your work on this. I didn't get it to work the first time I tried, but I'm going to try again. I think it was an issue with Boot Manager. I wasn't patient enough with it lol.

And sorry if you were trying to keep it quiet. I know these guys love trying out new ROMs, and figured they would be excited to test out an ICS ROM and give you some good feedback, so I shared the Rootz link with them. Don't worry though, these guys aren't the demanding type. we'll take what we can get haha.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good to have a an isolated discussion. The CM7 thread went a couple of different directions over the last 100 posts or so. El Dopa, did you get your MIUI squared away? I wasn't a big fan before but with the ICS framework and Launcher Pro, I have been REALLY liking this rig.

It's running much better now actually. Still not as responsive as cm imo but the framework is top notch. I'm messing with the build prop and overclocking a touch to try and get it up to that snappy speed I'm so used to with cm

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
It's running much better now actually. Still not as responsive as cm imo but the framework is top notch. I'm messing with the build prop and overclocking a touch to try and get it up to that snappy speed I'm so used to with cm

Yeah after tweaking the spare parts, installing LP+, setting up propmodder, V6 scripts, and Jakes mods (under/over @ 1.2ghz) I'm pretty happy.

Pmania

Reaction score
So jakes mod does work with this?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums