MIUI mods for D1

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
any way to make mods that change the icon text to black and or remove it all together. Also the lockscreen text for the time and date to black?

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
any way to make mods that change the icon text to black and or remove it all together. Also the lockscreen text for the time and date to black?

yea its definitely possible.... but someone would have to find where the text color hex is for those 2 things.

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
as you can see in my sig my theme would look alot better (at least on white backgrounds) If I could make those two things black. Just now getting into themeing and trying things out. It looks fine on colored backgrounds but it would be nice to be able to make it black

yea its definitely possible.... but someone would have to find where the text color hex is for those 2 things.

brock

Reaction score
how about a mod to hide the battery in the status bar. i'll love you for life.

jimbo42o

Reaction score
anyway to get it so the volume rocker controls music when the screen is off..yea theres the lockscreen controls but itd be nice to change tracks while driving and not have to look at my phone and does anyone think it will ever be possible to have to 4x1 music widget in 3rd party launchers..man that be nice...cuz im using adw ex and the 4x1 just doesnt look right

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
anyway to get it so the volume rocker controls music when the screen is off..yea theres the lockscreen controls but itd be nice to change tracks while driving and not have to look at my phone and does anyone think it will ever be possible to have to 4x1 music widget in 3rd party launchers..man that be nice...cuz im using adw ex and the 4x1 just doesnt look right

Unfortunately thats a build from source mod .. not something we can add in . .from what i understand

jimbo42o

Reaction score
damn aw well..i can live with it, if it ever happened id never change roms again..i catch myself going from miui to ud 2.5 just for that and making ud look as much like miui as i can but nothing is like the original

jimbo42o

Reaction score
No battery mod is in OP

*EDIT* aahh damn .. was almost a half hour ..

damn that was quick man. thank you. so if i already did the no clock mod i wouldn't be able to run this?

right untill he makes a mod that does both i just use the top bar batt its less intrusive and i like knowing when my phone is gonna die :)

brock

Reaction score
lol. i use a widget. last thing i need is two indicators telling me the same thing. bugs the crap out of me.

jimbo42o

Reaction score
it would be cool if you could just have no clock on the the lockscreen and launcher (since i use fancy widget pro...why have 2 clocks)(or battery levels for that matter lol)) and have it come back when you leave the launcher

OP
onsht1kll

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Yeah some of the things are pretty redundant .. I'll merge the clock and battery mods together when I get home .. jury duty .. ugh ..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

brock

Reaction score
meh, whatever. take your time man. we aren't on a deadline here. lol. maaaan, i want jury duty, my job would pay me and you get a free lunch!