MIUI Theme help?

eth3rton

Reaction score
Recently flashed the newest MIUI and for the life of me I can't switch themes. It tells me its successful but does not change. I've tried rebooting the system and still a no go. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Recently flashed the newest MIUI and for the life of me I can't switch themes. It tells me its successful but does not change. I've tried rebooting the system and still a no go. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

I run the newest MIUI as they come out, currently 1.9.9. They update every Friday. Sometimes the themes can't keep up with the updates.

Thanks David! Went back to .92 and the themes work. Much appreciated!

Thanks David! Went back to .92 and the themes work. Much appreciated!

I'm glad I was able to help.
I flash the new updates over the old with out wiping anything, usually it updates without doing anything to the themes.

Yeah, I've been having more n more issues with each new update they put out, especially with the theme manager, but when messagin anyone about anything, they act just like xbox/Microsoft, its not anything on their side, so its all my fault; I did something wrong lol....I'm bout to go back like, 2 versions ago.....if even miui anymore! Its the coolest rom I've flashed thus far, but w/o support, its CRAP! Lol

Sent from my Super ERIS (dinc lol) using orphan tears!

Back