voice_mail.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 1,624
OP
Jrizzill

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
Here you go.

I was going to try to do some of these by myself but it doesn't look like I've got the software and/or knowhow to do it. Would you mind making these in the MIUI style? thanks.

http://c1.inspiredeconomist.com/files/2008/11/wellsfargologo.jpg

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile-ak-snc4/object3/502/8/n36208991073_4276.jpg

http://www.housebeautiful.com/cm/housebeautiful/images/hbx-0310-pandora-app-de-25131197.jpg

http://www.zahipedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/zahipedia_espn.jpg

There are a few others that I'd still need after this, but this would be a great start. thanks a lot!

Attachments

• pandora.png
    pandora.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,637
  • sports_app.png
    sports_app.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 1,477
  • wells_fargo.png
    wells_fargo.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 2,646
  • espn_logo.png
    espn_logo.png
    6 KB · Views: 10,851

HuffPCair

Reaction score
Dude you're awesome. Thank you so much.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

HuffPCair

Reaction score
Not to sound like a needy jerk, but can you make the mail one red? Lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

element192

Reaction score
I love these icons, I've been using them even before I switched to MIUI (which I love). I have one dumb question, though. If I want to change the icon of a program that is not included in the theme file how do I do it? For example, say I want to change the Dolphin Browser HD icon to a different browser icon what do I change the new icon browser name to? All of the files in the "icon" folder of the theme zip file have names like com.example or whatever. Can someone steer me in the right direction? Thanks.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love these icons, I've been using them even before I switched to MIUI (which I love). I have one dumb question, though. If I want to change the icon of a program that is not included in the theme file how do I do it? For example, say I want to change the Dolphin Browser HD icon to a different browser icon what do I change the new icon browser name to? All of the files in the "icon" folder of the theme zip file have names like com.example or whatever. Can someone steer me in the right direction? Thanks.

you have to place the icon in the icon folder of the theme and rename it to the package name of the app. I usually just go to androlib type in the app and copy the package name from the middle of the page. Jrizzill probably has an easier way of finding the names.

element192

Reaction score
you have to place the icon in the icon folder of the theme and rename it to the package name of the app. I usually just go to androlib type in the app and copy the package name from the middle of the page. Jrizzill probably has an easier way of finding the names.

Whoa, thanks for the quick reply. That's what I was looking for, I'll have to check that site out.

OP
Jrizzill

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score

Based on your idea I came up with an online app that finds the package names for you.

Pipes: (Pipe) Find Android Package Name

Enjoy.

xformulax

Reaction score
if the app has a "customized" icon from your current theme, you can see all the package names in /data/system/customized_icons_1

OP
Jrizzill

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score

Based on your idea I came up with an online app that finds the package names for you.

Pipes: (Pipe) Find Android Package Name

Enjoy.

Updated this so now it gives you 30 results instead of 10.