MM file request

jimmydene84

Reaction score
You and MBK r the go to ppl for MM (well for me at least):D

i found this on another forum, and its for a droid eris. if you have some time can u make this work for the droid 1 :icon_eek:

Attachments

• Skull Sliders Only.zip
    92.3 KB · Views: 393
You and MBK r the go to ppl for MM (well for me at least):D

i found this on another forum, and its for a droid eris. if you have some time can u make this work for the droid 1 :icon_eek:

I'll take a look at it and see... let me know if someone else beats me to it tho.. busy with work and stuff so it'll be a couple days maybe..

http://bit.ly/eZk8Wc nevermind, here it is... lol.. it's an mm. I didn't test it but I have no reason to see why it won't work... but let me know... :)

hmmmm, cant get it to take. im running SS 5.1.....not sure if that makes a difference

It worked.... sorry, i changed the mdpi to hdpi but it wouldnt let me change the main folder name so i c&p'd the zip but forgot to rechange the mdpi folder.... just fixed from my phone while driving.... lol... :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

aefd564c-be73-fc1f.jpg

SWEEEEEET!.......love it! Thank you :)

Yeah its pretty cool lookin..... is that a theme or did chevy make the rom look like that?

So the lockscreen clock color and stat bar clock are part of the theme?... I'm asking cause theyre xml edits that I do in all my themes but i was told the theme chooser doesnt do too many xmls....

Ahhhh, no the lockscreen clock color is a system font color change, and the status bar clock color is one of the settings is chevys tools for his ROM

Sent from my Droid

Back