[MOD][Deodexer] Droid Razr 6.14.75 ICS leak

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here we go! lol.. This is about a 99% Deodex for the Droid Razr ICS Leak. It is an early attempt!!! With that said I'm not personally seeing any issues. I will make mention that flashing this you will loose the stock weather widget but I have replaced it with the AOSP GenieWidget.apk(weather).

- Disclaimer

DroidForums.net, myself, or any other party CANNOT be held responsible for what you decide to do. Modifying system files can lead to a damaged or comletely bricked device!!! Your phone! Your choice! Your responsibility!!!!

- Installation

Note: This is a Deodexer Droid Razr on the 6.14.75 ICS leak! You must be on the leak to use this MOD!!!!

Download file and place on SDCard. If you do not have a backup, now is the time! Install from SD like normal. Allow to finish then reboot, the first boot may take some time.

*This has only been tested with BootStrap for ICS!!!! Credits To DHacker for Bootstrap for Razr ICS!

- Credits

Google - For the Android we play with.
Motorola - For fantastic hardware!
Nitroglycerin33 - for a few tips when I was stuck!!!

- Download

MD5: 3becd4626eacbca09009ea0e56653d68

Moto-Razr-ICS-6.14.75-Deodexer - Download Now!

*DO NOT FLASH IF YOU HAVE FLASHED DT'S MOD FOR THE ICS-LEAK*
I personally tested and confirmed you would have to do a full restore!

- Support Me

Though I don't require it by any means... its always nice! So if you'd like buy me a beer! ---> DoNaTe!

-Noted Issues

-The issues with the Gallery sync after speaking with nitroclycerin33 is almost a pipe dream to fix! lol. I will replace with the AOSP gallery when I get time to patch the camera properly.

- For those that wish to use DockService... DockService.apk is deodexed I just some how forgot DockService.odex in the /system/app directory which will cause conflict and for some random FC's. There are two simple solutions until I have time to update. The first would be to use a root explorer with /system mounted as RW... and delete /system/app/DockService.odex. The second option would be to modify the Deodexer zip to remove the odex and reflash. A Reboot will be required afterwards but it will fix the issue!

Last edited:

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does this deblur ics? All or parts?
I am mainly use motocast, but I guess its downloadable from playstore..

Debloat?

----posted MAXXED out with desert----

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No debloat.... simply deodex. I'm working on debloating but that'll be a separate project.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
EmericanX said:
No debloat.... simply deodex. I'm working on debloating but that'll be a separate project.

OK cool...
Will be deodox'n it tonight then..

----posted MAXXED out with desert----

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You could... but Ive already got a thread there! Lol

cynnar

Reaction score
Ha ha guess I should have looked before posting :blink:
I just lost all common sense when I found this post.
Even forgot to update my nandroid.
It's all good though because you did a great job and I don't need it.:biggrin:

OP
EmericanX

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol... no biggie man! I did notice one little hiccup.. the dockservice.apk has been deodexed but I accidentally left the odex file in /system/app... if you get anyone gets any random fc's for dockservice... or you have a dock. Remove the dockservice.odex... I will have it fixed in an update. Just wanted to throw that out there until i get to it.

cynnar

Reaction score
OK thanks. I have noticed it FC now that you mentioned it. Will fix right away