More notification fun! OBEX Authentication?!?

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Until last week I was a happy BlueTooth/Ford SYNC user. I would get in the car, fire up BlueTooth, bring up Pandora and hum down the road listening to my favorite Pandora station.

Then last week SYNC wouldn't connect. I did the reconnection and got things working again.

Unfortunately now everytime I fire up BT, this OBEX Authentication notification pops up. When I click the notification it brings up a authenticate dialog, but I have never had to enter an OBEX id and pw so I don't have one. I usually just close it and sometimes it stays away, sometimes the notification pops back up.

Can anyone help?

seanydizzley

Reaction score
What ROM are you running? That could be the issue? I don't use BT so I really have no other suggestions.

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
What ROM are you running? That could be the issue? I don't use BT so I really have no other suggestions.

PLAINJANET2 ROM

Inexplicably this morning it quit asking for OBEX Authentication. Go figure....

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
PLAINJANET2 ROM

Inexplicably this morning it quit asking for OBEX Authentication. Go figure....

Haha! Go figure huh? That's strange though. Did you pull the battery lately or anything like that?

Nope, did nothing different. Only thing I can think of is that my Eris and SYNC finally resolved the OBEX authentication.