Moto Assist/Meetings

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Not having any luck getting this feature to work. I have Moto Assist/Meeting activated, with Silence and Auto reply each checked. Under More options I have my Gmail calendar checked. Should there be an Assist icon in the notification bar visible when active? And I assume that the speaker (turned off) icon should also be in the notification bar if activated? Also, I use ACalendar Plus as my calendar app, which syncs with my Gmail calendar.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Not sure if it will work when using a third party calendar even if you have it sync'ing with the Google calendar. I'll try to do some research.

OP
kmf1

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
@FoxKat - the meetings feature of Assist works on my wife's Moto X (2013) 4.4.4, using ACalendar Plus, so not sure why it would not with my Turbo. I appreciate your efforts, and look forward to what you find out. Also, the Sleep feature of Assist works just fine. I have not tried the Driving feature yet. Thanks!

TatDroid

Reaction score
I use the stock calendar app and whenever there's a meeting on my work Gmail calendar my phone goes silent. On the notification bar I can see the meeting icon at left, and the "vibrate" icon to the right. (see below).
df499c90e3d21075595759075167d3f9.jpg

If I drag the notification bar down I have the option dismiss silent mode during this meeting by tapping "not now" (see below).
06ab4340b27893add90af33e9e327b39.jpg

I set it up by: Settings>Moto>Assist >Meeting, then at the bottom be sure to tap on "more options" to select which calendar(s) you want it to use.

Sent from my Droid Turbo

Last edited: