Moto Issues since update

DDROIDJ

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Moto Z Force
I am not sure if anyone else has noticed this. Since the last Moto (Moto Assist) update I have been having the following irritating issue.

Normally when you have the home setting activated, it will notify you that you have a text, who it is from verbally, then give you options on whether you want to reply or not.

Since the last MOTO update (sometime last week) my phone now does that anytime I am within at least a 6 mile radius of home. Another odd thing about it is that the home icon is not lit when I am away from home (like is should) however it still does this. Since I work 5 miles from home this can get very irritating when on the phone with a customer. (it also does it at max volume even though I have it set at medium). I have cleared my cache on both the phone and on the app. I have uninstalled and re-installed the application to no avail.

I could really use some advise on this for I like the feature before (when it was doing it when it is supposed to it was handy)

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Try setting GPS to Device Only?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
DDROIDJ

DDROIDJ

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Moto Z Force
Thank you. Tried that and reset my home while I was at home and that seem to work.