Moto Z Force Droid Accessories

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Now the Question im not seeing answered with the Mophie Mod is "Wireless Charging" I dont see any mentionof it so I assume that it does not support it which is a Bummer. I bet it interferes with NFC like my Incipio OFFGrid does as well. As much as i would like more Power its not really adding much infact its less losing Wireless Charging which my Incipio has.
I think one model of the battery mod allows for it, but not certain. I'm still plugging in to charge, but want to change to wireless, just too uninformed to know what I need & if it's possible with my battery mod.
I know, I was of no help to you lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I don't think the new Mophie battery pack has wireless charging built in. Unless they sell two versions, one with it and one without? I have only seen one Mophie so far and it doesn't list wireless.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I think one model of the battery mod allows for it, but not certain. I'm still plugging in to charge, but want to change to wireless, just too uninformed to know what I need & if it's possible with my battery mod.
I know, I was of no help to you lol

You just need a quality Qi (wireless charging) stand or pad and a Mod that has a Qi wireless receiver built in. I know that the Incipio and Kate Spade battery mods each have one version with wireless charging and one version without it. When I got My Z Force the sale was for the Incipio Mod without wireless charging, but the sales rep grabbed the one with, I didn't stop her.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I don't think the new Mophie battery pack has wireless charging built in. Unless they sell two versions, one with it and one without? I have only seen one Mophie so far and it doesn't list wireless.

I'm fairly certain I had s choice when I ordered mine through Verizon. I didn't care since I didn't have a wireless charger.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
You just need a quality Qi (wireless charging) stand or pad and a Mod that has a Qi wireless receiver built in. I know that the Incipio and Kate Spade battery mods each have one version with wireless charging and one version without it. When I got My Z Force the sale was for the Incipio Mod without wireless charging, but the sales rep grabbed the one with, I didn't stop her.

I'm assuming I'd need a different battery mod...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm assuming I'd need a different battery mod...

I f you have the Tumi or Incipio that does not have Wireless charging, then yes. The inside of my Incipio says Wireless on it. I have the Verizon wireless stand, have had it for about 9 months and it works good. I don't use it often now that I have a Z Force, I mainly charge using the standard charger.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I f you have the Tumi or Incipio that does not have Wireless charging, then yes. The inside of my Incipio says Wireless on it. I have the Verizon wireless stand, have had it for about 9 months and it works good. I don't use it often now that I have a Z Force, I mainly charge using the standard charger.

Mine's a Tumi & doesn't say anything about wireless. So, I don't have an option right now, correct? Don't need to spend extra money on phone goodies right now, anyway.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It sounds like you have the non wireless battery Mod. Wireless charging is OK, but definitely not a "must have" item. I only bought a wireless charging stand because my wife's Turbo 2 had the infamous charging issue. That was the only way we could charge it until we got the replacement. I used it a few nights a week on my Turbo 2, but also used the stock charger the rest of the time.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Anyone seen any of the news articles about the Moto Z & Hasselbad Mod and Sports Illustrated? Apparently the cover of the December issue (with The Rock) was shot with a Moto Z with a Hasselbad Mod. Pretty cool. Must be a decent camera if a major magazine is using it. :cool:

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Anyone seen any of the news articles about the Moto Z & Hasselbad Mod and Sports Illustrated? Apparently the cover of the December issue (with The Rock) was shot with a Moto Z with a Hasselbad Mod. Pretty cool. Must be a decent camera if a major magazine is using it. :cool:
That's really cool!

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
That's really cool!

I have seen Reviews of it and it seems to only add a Zoom and better Flash but the Sensor is supposedly a Downgrade from the Z Force Camera.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
rockz2.png
rockz1.png
How football helped the Rock become a movie star if you watch the video, you see the camera being used.

Apparently a shoe mount on the bottom would have been awesome.

Last edited:

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
It may not be as much of a concern for some but the True Zoom Mod Lacks 4K Video and only has Option for 1080p @ 30fps. Plus Flash not active in Video Mode making for Issues in Low Light. Personally it isnt worth the $250. Maybe for $100 I would try it. Other than the Zoom and Better Flash the Z Force Camera is Superior.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
I'm going to get one soon. Hoping that the dedicated shutter button is actually dedicated, and that the mod will do a great job with action shots.