Motorola demo Videos of ICS in action on the Razr/Maxx

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I am not sure how many people on these forums visit or know of the site Droid Life so I thought I would post a a link to an interesting article of Motorola ICS demo videos for anyone that is interested in what some of the new features and UI changes we can expect on our phones when we get the ICS OTA (hopefully) by the end of June

Nice post. Thanks for the heads up.

I think I've seen something like this very recently but there was question as to whether they were "official" or not. These are too sharp to be mock-UPs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

mbell75

Reaction score
There are ones that came out months ago except in english. Posted somewhere on this forum awhile back.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
There are ones that came out months ago except in english. Posted somewhere on this forum awhile back.

I recall the ones your talking about, but this is moto official. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

OP
jeff70

jeff70

Reaction score

I remember those ICS tutorial videos posted a month or so ago

with all the videos hopefully people should have some idea of the changes to expect when we get ICS but sadly I am predicting on the day the ICS OTA starts rolling out to people's phones there will be a thousand new threads in this forum with subjects like:

"I just loaded an update and why is my phone different?"
"How do I go back to 2.3.6 because I don't like ICS?"
"My phone is slower with ICS"
"My batterylife is terrible with ICS"
"My apps don't work with ICS"

IMHO all of us should enjoy the relative peace and quiet of the forum now till the flood of ICS posts hit ;)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I remember those ICS tutorial videos posted a month or so ago

with all the videos hopefully people should have some idea of the changes to expect when we get ICS but sadly I am predicting on the day the ICS OTA starts rolling out to people's phones there will be a thousand new threads in this forum with subjects like:

"I just loaded an update and why is my phone different?"
"How do I go back to 2.3.6 because I don't like ICS?"
"My phone is slower with ICS"
"My batterylife is terrible with ICS"
"My apps don't work with ICS"

IMHO all of us should enjoy the relative peace and quiet of the forum now till the flood of ICS posts hit ;)

But if this does happen, that's the reason we're all on this forum right?? To learn and to help our fellow DROID users :cool:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Those are some good videos. I've been patiently waiting for ICS to roll out. There are some features that I'm absolutely going to love...... but I am also nervous about the feel and look of some of the other features and icons. Either way it looks like it will be fun to pay with!

mbell75

Reaction score
Already had an official leak on my last Maxx, its ok, nothing ground breaking I couldn't live without. I didn't even bother rooting and flashing it on the new Maxx I got.

ndtaylor77

Reaction score
mbell75 said:
Already had an official leak on my last Maxx, its ok, nothing ground breaking I couldn't live without. I didn't even bother rooting and flashing it on the new Maxx I got.

It's an operating system for a phone, not a pacemaker. I would hope anyone could live without it.