Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Battery Life

I got a business Facebook that I have to keep active and it puts a hurting on my phone with 175-200 notifications a day. Instagram, kik, pintrest, and all the other social media apps I don't run them. I had an IG about a year ago but let it go. Just dont have time to keep all of them up to date. I close apps manually about every hour though. Messenger never stops though

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I got a business Facebook that I have to keep active and it puts a hurting on my phone with 175-200 notifications a day. Instagram, kik, pintrest, and all the other social media apps I don't run them. I had an IG about a year ago but let it go. Just dont have time to keep all of them up to date. I close apps manually about every hour though. Messenger never stops though

I use web only on my phone for Facebook.

Curious do you guys use any security software. I use Cm Security. Just thinking through what could be helping with the drain. I'm at 41 % and only 1hr 40 sot.

Nope, not me. Today is a light day for me, been at work all day. Only 1 Hour 18 Min SOT since 6 AM. Still at 75% battery.

Never used any security software. I think it's a drain and totally not needed.
I also only get apps from Play or Amazon. Never download "young" apps unless it's from an established entity like Giant Eagle.
Common sense > "security apps".

Tap'n Turbo

I downloaded a dimmer. I had to plug my phone in as it was at 15% Here is my stats today. Thanks for all the advice I am trying pretty much everything to figure out what is keeping it awake. I am real close to doing a factory reset.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1449362254017.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1449362254017.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 187
  • uploadfromtaptalk1449362279236.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1449362279236.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 182
  • uploadfromtaptalk1449362292527.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1449362292527.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 202
  • uploadfromtaptalk1449362306690.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1449362306690.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 184
Seems normal to me. I've already plugged in too. I was a passenger in a car for a long time today, though.

Tap'n Turbo

My launcher never shows under battery use. (Nova)
How attached are you to go?

Tap'n Turbo

I admit I love it a lot but if its the cause I am willing to go back to Nova. I see you're from Cleveland Ohio. I grew up about a 1h south of there.

Well a .9 draw isn't much. Just throwing it out there.

Canton?

Tap'n Turbo

So to those that had a turbo long enough to get a feel for it...or a droid maxx...how does the turbo 2 battery compare??? Is it similar to what you were getting or less or kind of a toss up?

So to those that had a turbo long enough to get a feel for it...or a droid maxx...how does the turbo 2 battery compare??? Is it similar to what you were getting or less or kind of a toss up?
So far, about the same as my Maxx and Turbo.

Back