music and folder question.

duncan0553

Reaction score
I transfered my music off my old X onto a new 32 gb sd card and put that into my new Maxx. But know all the music is on the new sd card and I can't figure out how to organize it. How do you make play list on the Maxx? I can't find anything where you can do that. All the song are listed by song or artist but I want to make different play list so I can play all country, rock, etc. at one time.

jtc303

Reaction score
I transfered my music off my old X onto a new 32 gb sd card and put that into my new Maxx. But know all the music is on the new sd card and I can't figure out how to organize it. How do you make play list on the Maxx? I can't find anything where you can do that. All the song are listed by song or artist but I want to make different play list so I can play all country, rock, etc. at one time.
As stated, it depends on the player... but I usually just go to the Artists section, long press on whatever artist and add to whatever playlist I want that artist in... you may need to go through one day and organize all your music so they have the correct Artist names or everything will be disorganized and difficult to segregate into playlists.