Navigation Question

jlwardn

Reaction score
I have to travel through different areas in the greater Chicago area and it seems my navigation is always routing me around the toll roads. I have been in some very bad areas and would gladly pay the .60 toll. I can't find out how to have it stop AVOIDING toll roads. I don't see it as a setting. Thanks for the help.....

i forgot if there was a detour option like on VZ navigator but have u tried that?

Nav Issue

There are detour options but the problem is that you don't know you are off until it is too late. I put in my end destination and it told me to get off on this exit and then proceeded to take me back roads for about 12 miles. When I reached my destination and looked to where I was I noticed I was very close to a highway. That day it routed me around 2 different toll road. It took me longer and really left me mad. Usually there is a setting to check and it will avoid toll roads.....I don't see any settings like that at all.

No options in Google Nav at this point. If you want routing options you need to find a GPS app that offers them. I don't know if Co Pilot offers then but you may want to read up on it and other GPS nav apps for Android.

Back