Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
im in

I would like to test this . I am running a droid with a custom rom i am currently developing and would like to see this in action which sounds like it would test out your app as well as my rom.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Late to the party, but I'm always interested in testing these kinds of apps if there's an opening left. Would I be encouraged to use it while travelling in my daily routine(s)? Would I be allowed to see the permissions list before installing?

leakim13

Reaction score
Totally down to test this, and I travel quite a bit by car around new england if this is an area u need feedback for.

Rooted Droid 2

Sent from the great north woods

rneal_ra

Reaction score
Willing to Beta Test

I would like to be involved in the beta testing of you app if there are still opportunities.
Thanks,

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Hi all,

We are looking for for beta testers for our new android app, ideally with a Droid or an Evo 4G although all are welcomed - especially CDMA phones running 2.1 or higher. We have worked hard on developing our signal mapping app which will plot all the cell towers and wifi access points that your phone is currently detecting on a google map, amongst other cool features.

If people need a monetary incentive (rather than the Android love :)) we will happily paypal $20 to anyone who takes part.

The app is almost complete, we are just bug testing now.

Please leave a message on this forum or send us an email using the contact form on our website Contact form

Thanks,

Staircase3.

I will beta test

Sent from my etcha-sketch

kingpg

Reaction score
im at stock 2.1 on my droid (just got a new one) ill test as well if you still need

guyfo

Reaction score
Guyfo.com would love to test. No monetary compensation is necessary. We'd love to test and write an article about it! :) Please let us know.

We have a Droid X with 2.3 running.

aDroidman

Reaction score
1 @guyfo unless you work for Google you do not have android 2.3

2 I sent an email but I would love to help beta test for free

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dimmujed

Reaction score
pick me! I've had plenty of beta testing experience and can provide clear feedback.