Need Help buying Moto X online for cost and keeping unlimitied data

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
I only see it listed as $199 (2 year), $25.22 (w/Edge) and $599.99 (month-month)
Set Your Location

though that's looking not logged in. I personally buy my off-contract phones from anywhere but Verizon :) I don't see it available online yet from Motorola or Amazon.com.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Are you logged into your account online? You should pick the phone from a dumb phone line for upgrade (not the unlimited line)..you will have to pick a data plan for it as well ...

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I added it to my cart at the month to month price but it keeps going to the 2 year contract $199 price.

OP
B

BlackWS6LS1

Reaction score
I have two phones on my plan both are unlimited, both of which I plan on getting new devices.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
You will lose the unlimited if you upgrade normal...you can grab the bonus they are throwing around for unlimited customers if you don't care about losing unlimited..

I just checked online from my sis dumb line ..hit upgrade device/ find Moto X then select 2yr $ 199.00 or Edge $25.22 monthly plan right under the phone...

OP
B

BlackWS6LS1

Reaction score
So if they were actually in stock in the stores can you just walk in and pay retail price without all the hassle or will they give me the same run around?
Tom

jamjr74

Reaction score
I tried the verizon30 code but it didn't seem to work. I tried it on the full retail $599 price. Probably only works on the $199.

Galaxy S4!!!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
So if they were actually in stock in the stores can you just walk in and pay retail price without all the hassle or will they give me the same run around?
Tom

You can walk in no worries they will sell you the phone..In this case it's not in stores yet..maybe as per rumors Sept 4th ...nothing def yet though...

cfp003

Reaction score
If I use an upgrade from wife's unlimited line it will change it to a share everything plan(she don't use much data) when phone comes I can just activate it on my unlimited line?