Need help finding a case online

EddieG39

Reaction score
Hi i am new here and this is my first post. I am looking to buy a case for my phone and i found the one i want and i found it on only 2 websites and on they are both out of stock on it. I have a droid razr. This is the case on amazon Amazon.com: MOTOROLA XT912 / DROID RAZR RHINO METAL PROTECTOR CASE - MATTE BLACK AND RED: Cell Phones & Accessories Its a matte black and red rhino case and i can find other colors everywhere. but this color combo i found on only 2 sites. They didnt even have this color on the rhino website. I have been searching for hourse now and no luck. Can anyone help me find this case?? Thanks!

I have a case solution very similar. I am using the Trident Aegis Protector in Red Silicone Cover with Black plastic back. I also use my Bionic belt holster from Seidio. It works really well I have been real impressed

Thanks but i already saw that case and i like the rhino one. Can anyone help me find it??

I never heard of rhino, are they as durable as otterbox/trident? Many of the aftermarket "rugged" cases ive seen look incredibly cheap.

Return of the Android

Can't really go wrong with the OtterBox :)

Return of the Android

Recently, while using a Trident AMS Kraken case, I broke the belt clip. I was not able to locate a replacement alone so I emailed their customer service for information. Their response was immediate and more than I had asked for. If you are looking for a great case and great support you can't go wrong with Trident.

Back