NEW Lithium Mod v0.0.3 in Rom Manager

Jmart922

Reaction score
Awesome does anyone know what build the lithium team used? Is this still based off CM or did they build their own like sapphire?

kafercup

Reaction score
I'm running the 0.0.3 right now and it's very smooth! The only issue i've found so far (beside the known Absolute System issue) is that wireless tether seems to have broken. I can connect, but data transfer will not initiate. Is this a baseband issue with the new rom?

denial1385

Reaction score
{Slightly apprehensively} Downloading and switching to 0.0.3 from Froyo K from 0.0.2...the wireless tether and all other tethering apps were screwy on kangerade for me as well. other than that, awesome battery life with jdlfg's 1200 kernel and no FCs at all! Love the lithmods!!

Coolsaluki

Reaction score
I installed v0.0.3 Lithium Mod last night and everything is running great. I was on v1.0.12.1 and wasn't getting any ads. Does V0.0.3 not have an ad blocker in it? If not, what is everyone else using?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Look for a new application on your phone already called Lithium Mod. It has a bunch of features including an ad blocker.

kamisan

Reaction score
Latest was the needed fix. Fast / apps working. .. now to wait on themes.....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

darkcirc

Reaction score
Anyone know if this is this available as a download or is it only through RomManager?

undrlord

Reaction score
I am so confused right now. I see from page 1 i can get 0.0.2 but where is 0.0.3? Do I have to get from RM? Do I need google apps?

Glitch4583

Reaction score
Only issue that's keeping me from installing the 0.0.3 is that it's not DLed to the phone as a .zip. So now I'm stuck not being able to wipe the system fully before installing and instead have to rely on RM's one-pass partial clearing before installing a new ROM. Grr...
Please tell me I'm doing something wrong so I can install Lith. :p