NEW ROM Warped Rom v1.0.0 for Galaxy Nexus!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
49265d1334858243-gummy-rom-1-0-1-makes-its-way-droid-pro-droid-forums.jpg

For all of you crack flashers out there here is a new Rom for your flashing pleasure! The new Rom by developer "dhemke17" Warped Rom has reached its initial release! It is built from Jelly Bean 4.2.1. It comes Rooted with SU and busybox. The Rom includes the Stock Kernel for now but will include a custom kernel in later builds. Warp Settings is included in this initial build for your customization needs. The Rom is still in beta and may have a few issues, any of which are unknown at this point.

Custom features include Theme chooser (which allows you to apply any CM10 theme from the playstore), customizable lockscreen targets, Navbar settings (height adjustment, custom icon packs, color masking, glow color and time), quick reply for mms, emoji support, t9 and landscape dialers, unlink volumes and mutes, volume wake, volume music control, quick settings (including LTE toggle), color tuning, and gama tuning. More customization options and features are coming in future builds. If you don't mind running a Beta Rom and you flash new stuff daily might as well give this rom a try!

Grab the Rom and discuss here!

dhemke17

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This forum is by far the best at the way it treats Devs and releases. Thanks for the writeup and now that I finally decided to make the jump to Ubuntu, my ROM is out of beta and being compiled with lean kernel now.

Anyways, keep up the great work over here and I will be making a change in my default forum. My latest releases will be posted here first

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2