New to the DInc Which Rom?

stinkybudz

Reaction score
I will be getting a brand new DInc from a trade I am doing today and would like to know what a good choice in roms would be? Right now I am running an OG Droid with BB GPA12 with Pete's lv250-1250 kernal and the phone runs awesome. I am looking more for performance and stability in a rom and kernal than the icing. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Thanks for your help.

jguffain

Reaction score
Im running Incredibly re-engineered 2.3.2 and it is fantastic. Comes stock with heyItsLou kernel (I think its #8). Great so far.

There's a thread a few rows down about it.

OP
stinkybudz

stinkybudz

Reaction score
Thats the one I was looking at last night and decided to try out. Im going to give it a shot this morning. Thanks for your input.

j2theMatt

Reaction score
Cyanogenmod 7 with nightlies rock. Running tiamat 3.15 kernel, love it

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I will be getting a brand new DInc from a trade I am doing today and would like to know what a good choice in roms would be? Right now I am running an OG Droid with BB GPA12 with Pete's lv250-1250 kernal and the phone runs awesome. I am looking more for performance and stability in a rom and kernal than the icing. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Thanks for your help.

See my signature. It's Gingerbread for the Dinc. and it's fast and stable. You can find it at http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...on-rom-beta-gingerbread-droid-incredible.html

-Mike

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

hoop762

Reaction score
I'm using fusionIce and absolutely loving it. Fast and stable.

Sent from my DInc using DroidForums App

rjs987

Reaction score
are there any bugs with the fusion rom. I stayed away from it as it says beta and i went to XDA for roms for the Inc as they have a pretty good list there (fusion is not listed) However, you guys are saying its stable i may have to give it a shot. Has anyone reported any bugs or any functions of the phone that do not work with fusion have been running redemption, Inc-Reengineered, and Incrom there all pretty good.