New Update Switching off Mobile Hotspot in favor of Wi-Fi

Charged

Reaction score
Downloaded the new update the other day and now am noticing that my mobile hotspot is switching off and turning on wifi in its place. Has happened multiple times. With all the internet problems the Thunderbolt has given me since purchased, I'd like to Office Space on it.

OP
C

Charged

Reaction score
Thus far it appears I'm the only one who has this issue. I guess I should just replace my phone then.

dmack

Reaction score
I had problems maybe 2 or three weeks before last update 3days ago. When connected in 3G would show 1 user connected full bars of strength on laptop but would drop 3G data showing nothing on top of phone for 40sec and and reconnect data ever few minutes. It also seems when you try to pull up new page on web it loosed connection. Here we go with all the factory resets

iGrizz

Reaction score
My phone does it all the time. Verizon told me its a malicious 3rd party application that turns off my data on a constant basis. Dirty sneaky third party applications stealing my 4G.

OP
C

Charged

Reaction score
My phone does it all the time. Verizon told me its a malicious 3rd party application that turns off my data on a constant basis. Dirty sneaky third party applications stealing my 4G.

Ha! If it is then Htc preinstalled it. Of course even rooted phones have the internet shutting off.