Newbie joining with lots of questions

jims_fmr

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I just purchased a new Droid for my wife to replace her old Palm 700P (she really wasn't sure she wanted to give it up even though it is beginning to experience problems). So far she is really excited about all of the apps available.
i won't try to start a new thread here about transferring info because I see it's been covered so frequently elsewhere. Warning: I may be back and ask about using a flash drive to download info from the Palm Desktop.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: To the forum. I have to admit I don't know much about transferring information from a flash drive to a Droid, usually information is transferred from the Droid being mounted to the computer and then the info is dragged in into the Droid's SD card. I imagine however if she can bring it up on a computer it shouldn't be a problem transferring from the computer to the Droid, depending on what type of files they are.

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Glad to have you here, I think you will find a real bunch of helpful and informative people here to assist you. Don't forget to visit the FAQ and feel free to ask us for help at anytime.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome... She will not look back....

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid world. She'll love the Droid and I'm sure there are people who can help her with her questions about transferring using flash drive.