Nexus 6P VS Note 5

Yep, money can be a factor. With me the Note 5 ended up costing $530 for the 32GB, so it was the same price as the 6P, the choice was very clear for me.

Others not so much. 6P is still a great phone it seems, so you can't really go wrong I don't imagine. We all have sicknesses, Android phones is obviously one for many people here.

Yep, money can be a factor. With me the Note 5 ended up costing $530 for the 32GB, so it was the same price as the 6P, the choice was very clear for me.

Others not so much. 6P is still a great phone it seems, so you can't really go wrong I don't imagine. We all have sicknesses, Android phones is obviously one for many people here.

Maybe it is best I dont have a phone.... (sigh)

Idk ...its weird but ...hmmm I like the camera, nice nexus phone. But I agree with your assessment that it may be too big, especially after holding the note 5.

Ill sleep on it.

Maybe it is best I dont have a phone.... (sigh)

Idk ...its weird but ...hmmm I like the camera, nice nexus phone. But I agree with your assessment that it may be too big, especially after holding the note 5.

Ill sleep on it.

Get down on that Bestbuy deal. $250 gift card, plus the goodies Sammy is giving away for buying a Note 5 in November. Get you a diamond case!

Get down on that Bestbuy deal. $250 gift card, plus the goodies Sammy is giving away for buying a Note 5 in November. Get you a diamond case!
You know what I am doing, eating dinner with my right hand and typing with my left. I haven't done that in awhile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

You may have a sickness.... Incurable in afraid.

S5 tap'n

I stand accused

tumblr_na4b7a7ocg1tibo6go1_500.jpg

I wish Marvel would have done more with that character.

Reactions: cr6
You know what I am doing, eating dinner with my right hand and typing with my left. I haven't done that in awhile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
You are my hero.

Noted from my Note 5

This seems like a completely unrelated, yet related question. Is anyone having an issue with contacts from an exchange email syncing on the 6P. For the love or God I cannot get my work email contacts to sync on Gmail. Any help would be just wonderfu . I've resorted to downloading the outlook app, using that for email then having my work calendar flow to the Google calendar. Heeeeelp

This seems like a completely unrelated, yet related question. Is anyone having an issue with contacts from an exchange email syncing on the 6P. For the love or God I cannot get my work email contacts to sync on Gmail. Any help would be just wonderfu . I've resorted to downloading the outlook app, using that for email then having my work calendar flow to the Google calendar. Heeeeelp

Might I suggest this app: Email for Exchange Mail Apps + - Android Apps on Google Play

I liked this, but $10 for full version is a tad much. Thanks for the suggestion though

????

I been using the free version for years and it does everything I need.

Wow, @Sydman I looked at you sideways when you said the Note 5 had better radios than the Nexus 6. The place where my Nexus 6 did a great job but still struggled at times to hold a signal my Note 5 locked on.

Does the 6 or 6p have any features like the moto touchless? I love that it tells me I have a call and who it is while driving. Then asks if I want to answer. Same with texts. I would leave Moto but hate to lose the Touchless, Active features. Are there 3rd party equivalent apps? I just want/need a large screen. Mature eyes suck.

????

I been using the free version for years and it does everything I need.

I need a signature in business emails and the app required $10 to have that option. A tad much for something so basic.

Back