nightlies

jerroedr

Reaction score
how would one go about downloading one of these nightlies? id like to give 191 a shot, but when i go to the team douche mirror system, it wont dl, jut goes to a page with code

Sing1gniS

Reaction score
how would one go about downloading one of these nightlies? id like to give 191 a shot, but when i go to the team douche mirror system, it wont dl, jut goes to a page with code

Just refresh the page. That worked for me.

Sing1gniS

Reaction score
I went to TeamDouche, clicked on 191 and got the page with the code. I then refreshed the page and it started downloading.

I just tried it again and it still works.

lurch81

Reaction score
Is there a way to see some sort of change log for the nightlies?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Since there are changes/additions in every single nightly the changelog would be spectacular every single night. Personally I'd rather they worked on the code than spent an hour writing a changelog every day. ;)

captdroid

Reaction score
Since there are changes/additions in every single nightly the changelog would be spectacular every single night. Personally I'd rather they worked on the code than spent an hour writing a changelog every day. ;)

And I would rather not spend and hour reading it... lol

lurch81

Reaction score
Would be nice if they said new features like the phone and messaging sliders so we dont have to hunt through settings to see if anythings new

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Would be nice if they said new features like the phone and messaging sliders so we dont have to hunt through settings to see if anythings new

And not have expected anyone using the nightlies to have read through the github code every single day to see what has changed. :) I'm not a coder, so I can't see the differences.

However, a new feature list would be nice, say, once a week -- updated with all the new features from the past week. Or at LEAST for the RC's, no?