No notification bar and no buttons on bottom.

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
SO, I was running Android Rev HD before, but today I wanted to try something else. I didnt care for it so I wanted to go back to ARHD. I didnt make a backup so I had to reflash everything.

This is what I did:
Wipe with the super wite tool
Wipe Dalvik and Cache
Reboot into Recovery
Flash Rom
Reboot in to recovery
Flash new radios, flash auto brigthness and advanced power zip, flashed circle battery mod
reboot

Everything is working fine, but I have no top bar and bottom bar. So basically I cant do anything. The screen is basically stretched out using the full 4.65"

I am guessing my problem was caused from flashing all the mods at once.

What should I do?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
SO, I was running Android Rev HD before, but today I wanted to try something else. I didnt care for it so I wanted to go back to ARHD. I didnt make a backup so I had to reflash everything.

This is what I did:
Wipe with the super wite tool
Wipe Dalvik and Cache
Reboot into Recovery
Flash Rom
Reboot in to recovery
Flash new radios, flash auto brigthness and advanced power zip, flashed circle battery mod
reboot

Everything is working fine, but I have no top bar and bottom bar. So basically I cant do anything. The screen is basically stretched out using the full 4.65"

I am guessing my problem was caused from flashing all the mods at once.

What should I do?

I would try installing the rom again without wiping. If that doesnt work, then I'd wipe everything again and re-flash the rom. Then add the mods 1 at a time maybe.

OP
Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Thats what I just did. Worked, now Ill reflash all the mods. This is what I get for not making a backup.

skostos

Reaction score
I bet you wouldnt even have to flash the rom again just a factory data reset in your recovery menu would prolly do the trick and i think it would let you keep your radio.. did you ever try reinstalling those mods?