No Service all of a sudden

mightycw

Reaction score
Having some issues with No Service; hopefully someone can help out. Here's the story:

-Rooted the TB as directed here just this Thursday. All went well, and it worked dandy.

-Flashed INJ3CT3DTH3ORY with the .627 Radio, then just a few minor customizations like Launcherpro and a SetCPU profile to lower the max clock speed when screen's inactive. Nothing else major. Again, everything worked perfectly all weekend.

-Picked up my phone today and (finding it had shut off overnight despite being charged) found that I had No Service. Restarting Mobile Network had no effect.

-After playing around with it a little I restored to my backed-up stock Sense from right after the original root, but still no service except for the VERY brief 1x at one point (re-flashed original radio as well)

-Flashed the MR2 OTA Sense ROM and then flashed MR2 radio. When it didn't work I tried the MR2.5 radio.

-Under Settings > Wireless Networks > Mobile Connection the subheading says "Connection Failed". This happens whether the phone is in CDMA only or CDMA/LTE mode.

-Should also point out that a co-worker sitting three feet away has a rooted TB with the same Injectedtheory rom and has no problems, so I doubt it's a Verizon issue.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

pogibry

Reaction score
I'm that co-worker next to him and I must say, this is puzzling. We've tried every radio and still nothing. Tried searching forums, tried a few tricks but still nothing.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go back to stock unrooted and see if you are still having an issue.

armopride07

Reaction score
Call *228 on that your phone. it probably deactivated somehow so that should fix it

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

pogibry

Reaction score
he unrooted, went back to stock, all went well. We then re rooted, still good. Installed cyanogen7, just flashed radio .627 and it still works! Thanks for the advice!