Note Shipping Early

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I bought this one for mine.

SPARIN Galaxy Note 7 Screen Protector, [Full Coverage] Curved Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with [9H Hardness] [Anti-Scratch] [Bubble Free] [Ultimate Clarity], Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HMCT4KU/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_EnNTxbKF9WWRF
Let us know how it works, and if you're using a case with it, as the user reviews are pretty bad, 1*, and the only +4* reviews are impression reviews, pretty useless, hope it's good.

shockracer

Reaction score
Bought this on Sunday so there were no reviews yet and it was the only one to cover the sides and was tempered glass. For being $20 and have crappy reviews like this is looking like a let down!

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bought this on Sunday so there were no reviews yet and it was the only one to cover the sides and was tempered glass. For being $20 and have crappy reviews like this is looking like a let down!
I hope not, it may be perfect with a different case or without, some items are great for one and not for another.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'd bet the screen protector will be best with softer sided cases, like the gel type, maybe the soft tpu type as well.
Does the protector say anything in the paperwork about not to be used with a cover / case?

shockracer

Reaction score
I'd bet the screen protector will be best with softer sided cases, like the gel type, maybe the soft tpu type as well.
Does the protector say anything in the paperwork about not to be used with a cover / case?

Haven't looked that deep into yet as I left it in the hard case till my Note get here. The packaging is by far the best I've seen for a screen protector.

ngt

Reaction score
Just got an email from best buy. .....

"Sorry for the inconvenience, will arrive at your door within 30 days."

Then what the **** did I pre-order this thing for :mad: I ordered it on Aug 2nd. Wtf?

Last edited:

Droidmath

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
015598fe0a49ffd27314a99c6dc1525e.jpg

Finally

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ngt

Reaction score
Talked to a be rep. Mine ships within 48hours, expected date is the 26th. F-you best buy

dumpyloser

Reaction score
That is terrible NGT. I almost went to best buy... I'm glad I didn't now. Mine should be here by 8 PM

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Talked to a be rep. Mine ships within 48hours, expected date is the 26th. F-you best buy
Yikes thought me having to wait till the 23Rd was bad....and I pre-ordered mine at an AT&T store corporate owned one not just a retailer.

Sent From My Galaxy S6 Edge+

ngt

Reaction score
So, after getting the "you will get it within 30 days, delayed" email at 2 am this morning and the rep telling me it will "be there on the 26th", I get another email saying it shipped out yesterday and tracking says it is "out for delivery" right now. If my wife is home to sign for it, looks like I'll have it today. Happy and mad at the same time. Looks like they really have no clue what they are doing over there and I told my wife it wasn't coming today, so don't worry about staying home. :mad: Been without a phone for 20 days.....I don't want to wait another, lol.

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
So, after getting the "you will get it within 30 days, delayed" email at 2 am this morning and the rep telling me it will "be there on the 26th", I get another email saying it shipped out yesterday and tracking says it is "out for delivery" right now. If my wife is home to sign for it, looks like I'll have it today. Happy and mad at the same time. Looks like they really have no clue what they are doing over there and I told my wife it wasn't coming today, so don't worry about staying home. :mad: Been without a phone for 20 days.....I don't want to wait another, lol.
Nice...glad it worked out wish I was that lucky...lol

Sent From My Galaxy S6 Edge+