cant wait ive been itching for a new ROM to flash good luck with all the deving
edit:also put me up for beta testing

jpnestel

Reaction score
Same here. Looking forward to this!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

TragicRemedy

Reaction score
Recent news on twitter. It's coming soon :)

"CellTeamSix: Kwyjibo beta* will be released Sunday around 8pm EST sorry for delays again opticshadow is the only programmer one working on ROM currently"

Globed

Reaction score
ATTENETION EVERYONE:) There will be a preview of two boot animations that im creating for the rom.i would like everyone to vote. The previews will be released on fri 8pm est. the thread for this will be in the bionic hack section of the forum. i would like everyone to vote please the winner i will submit as being on the beta being released sunday. :) Thanks Much.~Globed

AlexSB

Reaction score
No problem can't wait to vote!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Globed

Reaction score
To start Probably not. Unless i have some time after i get it done. but not for the beta release

Globed

Reaction score
Bootlogo previews will be posted later today:) please go and vote it will be in the hack section of the bionic forum

Tanium

Reaction score
*Official* ROM Kwyjibo 1.0 Sorry I did not get to screenshots this weekend as I had promised, I will have them posted before I leave on Wednesday for Ohio I swear, RELEASE DATE for Kwyjibo Rom is December 5th 2011. Listed below is some of the features we currently have working and some we still are implementing as well as many other I am sure I forgot cannot wait to show everyone!!!

Beta is scheduled for this Sunday, Launcher is still in works and wont be released with beta will just be released on final version in Jan. I am very sorry for delays I have been running into a few issues and I am doing all of this myself as far as the ROM goes right now it's a lot of work to manage this and my job I PROMISE it is coming and it is still going to be more amazing than any ROM out right now please bear with me you cant rush perfection*

Globed The Boot Logo will not be less than epic I started it last night and there is somthing a bit different from all the ICS boot logos that im incorporating will have this done on Thursday boom

Globed Bootlogo previews will be posted later today please go and vote it will be in the hack section of the bionic forum

I couldn't find the bootanimation vote thread.
Tomorrow is beta launch maybe, I do hope so.
All you devs are great and I do donate when I see good work.
I can't find any post of people pushing you guys to go faster.
Only kind words of thanks and can't wait.
I'm not a mean person or a.jerk, just saying.
I've seen a few posts you saying dont rush me i'm working on this by myself.
But you keep saying my team and not doing things you promise to do.
I don't even understand how you got your own thread but have not even posted a screen you promised to.
I do hope your rom is sweet like you have built it up as.
I'm sorry to come off like this, everyone is going to think i'm a jerk.
But you should stop posting dates and making promise posts.
You have time to post and setup a web site and twitter and all that jazz but can't post a screen shot.
Anyway i'm sorry.
I just don't know what to think about this team bro.

Globed

Reaction score
FIRST off the bootanimation ive decided not to vote on it simply bc i didnt have enough time. So i posted a preview but only an image. Second the animation will be done today im just waiting on render time now. That will be posted later tonight i do have to work till 7 tonight when i get home that will be posted.

Further more i relaize ur not trying to be a jerk but you kind of are. Who posts in a forum bashing the people making a rom. We all have libed im sure beyond roms and phones. Things take time but if ur going to bash people just dont even post. Mkay thank you

OP
OpTicShadow

OpTicShadow

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.cellteamsix.com
*Official* ROM Kwyjibo 1.0 Sorry I did not get to screenshots this weekend as I had promised, I will have them posted before I leave on Wednesday for Ohio I swear, RELEASE DATE for Kwyjibo Rom is December 5th 2011. Listed below is some of the features we currently have working and some we still are implementing as well as many other I am sure I forgot cannot wait to show everyone!!!

Beta is scheduled for this Sunday, Launcher is still in works and wont be released with beta will just be released on final version in Jan. I am very sorry for delays I have been running into a few issues and I am doing all of this myself as far as the ROM goes right now it's a lot of work to manage this and my job I PROMISE it is coming and it is still going to be more amazing than any ROM out right now please bear with me you cant rush perfection*

Globed The Boot Logo will not be less than epic I started it last night and there is somthing a bit different from all the ICS boot logos that im incorporating will have this done on Thursday boom

Globed Bootlogo previews will be posted later today please go and vote it will be in the hack section of the bionic forum

I don't even understand how you got your own thread but have not even posted a screen you promised to.
You have time to post and setup a web site and twitter and all that jazz but can't post a screen shot.
Anyway i'm sorry.

Sorry things aren't going as scheduled but as Globed mention my life takes more importance than this at the moment, I am making the ROM completely by myself with very little help (thank you globed for animation you deff helped a ton there!) but if you must know right now I am currently leaving the military after 6 years of service so I am moving, and transitioning back into the civilian world as well as starting school to finish my degree I have a 2 year old son and I am going through a divorce while my wife is deployed oversees right now so I have a lot of going on I apologize for not getting out a screenshot or betas when I post but not everything works all the time and I don't have hours upon hours a day to just sit here and code. The reason I put out twitter is because I can do it on the fly and I may have plans to go home after work and get things done and something military wise will come up and I have to do that it's just life. Ask any developer out there how frustrating things can be and they will tell you so please dont come into my section and post things like that we are trying our best and I am trying to push everything out to the public thank you....

pbrewer81

Reaction score

Anyway i'm sorry.

First... Thank you Opticshadow for your service to this country and those us us that call it home!

Second... Tanium, question for you... Have you ever created a ROM? If you have, then you may have a small leg to stand on. If not, please respect the hard work of those that do create these roms we flash and enjoy by not posting useless Jabber as you did above.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Verro84

Reaction score
Is there a link for the beta really wanna check it out can't wait. Thanks

SDI

Reaction score
Dude I have been in the Marine Corps for 19 years and can def attest to the hectic lifestyle. Thank you for your service and well be here when ur rom is ready. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.