One click root anything

greyghost04

Reaction score
Watch this youtube video. You can d/l this program and it will root anything with one click. I've done a Motorola and Samsung phone and a Lenovo slate. Go to the site and d/l program onto pc. Plug unit into laptop and hit root. It's done. Watch the video though.
Enjoy [video=youtube;KF-3SYup5gk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF-3SYup5gk[/video]

lgalcarte

Reaction score
After MK2 update today, I lost root. I did this (which is how I got root with the last update) and was rooted again in less than 10 minutes!! DancingNexus

OP
greyghost04

greyghost04

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. I rerooted in less than 60 seconds:biggrin:

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Does this method wipe your device? My home screen is too purdy :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Awesome to hear, man, I may have to take a shot at this tonight

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

kcabbie

Reaction score
How many people have successfully used this method and how does it hold out in the long term?

I previously had a Thunderbolt that I rooted in order to gain access to my wifi. After the 4.3 update my S4 blocked my wifi. So here I am, with 4.3 and my phone is wanting to update to the most recent firmware. What is the best thing for me? I just want to root and block future update so I have no problems. Leave it on 4.3 or update then root.

Thanks for any help.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;8MiZtZCqu4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MiZtZCqu4k[/video]

Kingo Root is another App that roots everything that I have tried it with

Cheetah7

Reaction score
Hi Guys. All looks really interesting and appropriate for what I want. HOWEVER (domestic blindness??) I cannot find any URL for the download of either of these one-click root processes??

Cheetah7

Reaction score

Freezerbrn

Reaction score
ok guys its been awhile since i've posted anything. I go way back to the OG droid pre one click method days... OMG like 2009 anyway... My GS4 i545 version 4.3 UEMK2 has been the only phone i had the most trouble getting root on. The above one click did not work for me. But I got root and SU on this link. Root Galaxy S4 on Android 4.3 UEMK2 (for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint models and more) - Android Flagship So far so good... Chek my join date.. I've been here awhile... No promises for every phone YMMV I'm just saying it worked for me. plug and play...

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Root has been available for the GS4 for at least a year. Your point is?

Freezerbrn

Reaction score
my point was exatly what i stated... yes I know how long rot method has been out. And I said I could not get root up until now KNOX security kept blocking my attempts. I got lazy and stopped looking for other ways. I found something that finally worked. If someone else had similar problems my point was to help. hopefully it does... is that wrong Jeffery

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
my point was exatly what i stated... yes I know how long rot method has been out. And I said I could not get root up until now KNOX security kept blocking my attempts. I got lazy and stopped looking for other ways. I found something that finally worked. If someone else had similar problems my point was to help. hopefully it does... is that wrong Jeffery

Of course it's not wrong. You didn't explain the issue was due to Knox so I assumed you just figured out how to root your phone. We do appreciate you sharing your success.