OnePlus 6 - Who’s ordering one ?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I know we don’t get much OPO members on here and possibly because they don’t offer to Verizon unfortunately..

Anyway I decided to order one since it’s been forever I had one in hand .

128GB Mirror Black - I will post up some pics and overall experience ...

iPhone X

I'm looking forward to it.. My order hasn't shipped yet so hope to see it this morning.. I'd love to have it for the Memorial weekend..

Pixel 2 XL

I cancelled order ...I don’t like paying for express shipping and they hadn’t processed as of this afternoon ...call me crazy

iPhone X

I've been checking out the OP6, and the 8/256 model is a much better buy than the OP6t.
You can't go wrong with it for sure ...I've wanted to try the OnePlus 7 I think that's a great choice too but not enough of the bands I need for TMobile...

You can't go wrong with it for sure ...I've wanted to try the OnePlus 7 I think that's a great choice too but not enough of the bands I need for TMobile...

The OP6 has band 71, if that's the one you were referring to.

I think you're right, but it doesn't make any sense. Isn't OnePlus sold by T-Mo?
OnePlus 7 Pro only which I don't like it's feel in hand too uncomfortable...I'm using my LG G 8 and S10 + in the rotation now ...

I've been checking out the OP6, and the 8/256 model is a much better buy than the OP6t.
No. No it's not.
Much more out of the way Notch in the 6t. Barely notice it. Bigger screen. Bigger battery and with a more power efficient display it gets sick battery life.
Gorilla Glass 6 on the front.

Tapatalk'ing on my 1+ 6t

No. No it's not.
Much more out of the way Notch in the 6t. Barely notice it. Bigger screen. Bigger battery and with a more power efficient display it gets sick battery life.
Gorilla Glass 6 on the front.

Tapatalk'ing on my 1+ 6t

Depends what you want in the phone. OP6t has no notification led, no 5G bands for AT&T or T-Mo.

Back