OTA Push 98.18.78.XT907.Verizon.en.US

Spey

Reaction score

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
I'd rather them fix the "screen shake" problem and the auto-generation of Google Search(not swiping the home button up)

Dave517

Reaction score
OTA (Over The Air) Update pushed to my device sometime last night (Pacific NW Region).
It's still 4.1.2, according to my device ... :-(

Here's a few references related to the update for your review.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/system_update/razrm.pdf

DROID RAZR M Receiving Update to 98.16.3 and 98.18.78 ? Same Deal as the RAZR HD Update ? Droid Life

Software Update: DROID RAZR M by Motorola | Verizon Wireless

Regards,

Thanks Droidforums for the heads up! I just upgraded my RAZR M via OTA and it went as smooth as ice. I instantly noticed it refunded me some internal storage space. Before upgrade I had 3.69GB free. After upgrade 3.75GB free. Hey, I'll take it. Now got to see if I notice any performance increases and/or other improvements over the next few days. :)

lowvolt

Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of mixed reviews. Some saying it locks back up some saying it stays unlocked. Can anybody confirm?

Took OTA stayed unlocked. Broke root. Used matts utility to flash back and re root.

maxknox

Reaction score
Just got my OTA update this evening. Now it won't connect to T-Mobile. I assume I have to re-unlock the phone? It still gives me the option to connect to GSM/UMTS Networks and T-Mobile comes up as an option, but it fails to connect to the network.
--Non-rooted, unlocked XT907
ver, 98.18.78.xt907.verizon.en.us

trinironnie

Reaction score
New to this rooting thing..today they sent a update to my phone and my wife updated and broke my root...still have superuser but none of my apps work. Used root checker and it says my phone isn't rooted..anyway to fix this? Used maat's utility used the number 2 option but it just kept saying failed.

lowvolt

Reaction score
New to this rooting thing..today they sent a update to my phone and my wife updated and broke my root...still have superuser but none of my apps work. Used root checker and it says my phone isn't rooted..anyway to fix this? Used maat's utility used the number 2 option but it just kept saying failed.

You have to use Matt's utility to flash back to before the update. Then root.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Scimino

Reaction score
Just updated. Used voodoo to temp. Unroot. Updated. Restored root with voodoo. The phone seems a little quicker. So far that's all I can see.

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums