Otterbox belt clip broke on me

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
I have the Otterbox defender case for the Razr and the belt clip broke on me today. That was my favorite part about the case. I was wondering if I can find somewhere that sales just the clip part of the case instead of buying a whole new $50 case.
Any help?

I have the Otterbox defender case for the Razr and the belt clip broke on me today. That was my favorite part about the case. I was wondering if I can find somewhere that sales just the clip part of the case instead of buying a whole new $50 case.
Any help?

Just call Otterbox, they will either send you a new clip at no charge, or an entire new case (if the clips are out of stock). This is from direct experience. Don't try to BUY a new clip until you've talked to them.

Otterbox has TOP NOTCH customer service. they replaced my defender for my DX without question

I broke the clip on mine and went to otterbox website and filled out warranty claim. They were awesome sent me out three replacements free of charge.

It's a sign to not use one. Leave it for those who get a discount on coffee @ McDonalds :p

Definitely call Otterbox first. Something had happened with my DX Defender case (rubber part pulled up off the hard keys, made them ahrd to use). They send me a whole new case while telling me to keep the old one just in case. Fantastic customer service

You will get a new one for free from otterbox.

Return of the Android

Back