Otterbox Commuter case $20 Shipped

abandonship

Reaction score
I've got one and love it! I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a rugged shell that still allows for use of the physical keyboard if needed.

Only problem I have right now is I want a belt pouch for it. Right now I coupled it with the belt clip holster from the Verizon Shell/Holster combo. It works but is a tight squeeze and is annoying getting it in and out at times.

There is a leather pouch on ebay that advertises it fits the Moto Droid with the Otterbox on it, but... alas it has a freaking magnet snap closure. :icon_evil:

Since I need something rugged and I know this company makes good stuff, as I have one of their bags, I think I might go with this:

5” CLIP-ON PHONE HOLSTER - MAXPEDITION HARD-USE GEAR Tactical Nylon Gear for Military, Law Enforcement, Tactical Concealed Carry; Tailored to Perform Tactical

rustynail09

Reaction score
Thanks for the deal notice! I've been waiting for the price to come into a bit more reasonable price range! Ordered tonight!

Smitty258

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Newegg Friday. I was gonna post here but never got around to it. Glad to see someone did! Mine is on the way.dancedroid

rustynail09

Reaction score
Actually, the free shipping on this today, I logged on to show a friend a pic of it (she has the defender series for her "iCan'tPlayFlash") and it has moved up to $2.99 for shipping, it is still a better deal than most other sites out there!

EM0112

Reaction score
just ordered mine from Amazon it was 18 bucks plus shipping total 24 bucks not bad. better then the 30 to 40 buck anywhere else.

spillner

Reaction score
It just makes the phone to bulky for me, plus I have a leather pouch and the car dock and it just won't fit.