Overclocking With CM74D2

Lastb0isct

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just flashed and got everything up and running last night. I'm playing around with my phone a little bit and wanted to try out overclocking it with CM7 because I had upped my D2 to 1.2 when running Squidly. I've installed Milestone Overclock but it's sayign that the "Maximum Freq" is 1000mhz...can anyone tell me if there's a step i'm missing to allow me to mess with my voltage/freq?

havens1515

Reaction score
It includes v6 supercharger too. Most of us are running option 9 on the v6 supercharger and find that it improves performance AND battery life.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
It includes v6 supercharger too. Most of us are running option 9 on the v6 supercharger and find that it improves performance AND battery life.

Agreed Jake's Mods let you run overclocked and undervolted so battery life is improved. I wouldn't beyond 1.2 ghz though. You almost don't need to OC with jake's mods, the system tweaks are so could at RAM management that 1 ghz flies! I run mine at 1.1 ghz just to do it. No lag, battery lasts me about 14 hours with my normal use.