Perm data throttle removal

gsDroid

Reaction score
Just to clarify, you edited line 18 with the 9's not line 20. I do wonder about changing it to zero, though. That is often used in a field to disable it. I may try that to see what happens, but I have a crap data connection here and always use wifi instead. Maybe I'll try when I'm in a better data area.

idk5

Reaction score
Just to clarify, you edited line 18 with the 9's not line 20. I do wonder about changing it to zero, though. That is often used in a field to disable it. I may try that to see what happens, but I have a crap data connection here and always use wifi instead. Maybe I'll try when I'm in a better data area.

yup just cram line 18 with a bunch of 9s

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
i am not sure what it does so i didn't touch it

Yeah the throttle polling has me interested an i think u should up the amount of 9s u have in the throttle section cuz 4G is faster than 3G an there are 1000 kbs in a mb also 32 is for throttle reset day but form me since i am on the D4 now shows the rest day value on line 34

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330504095437.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1330504095437.png
    171.4 KB · Views: 327
  • uploadfromtaptalk1330504127374.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1330504127374.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 299

idk5

Reaction score
I think we have found a hack that works alright thanks to u we have developed a damn good hack so thank you

XD thank you i am glad that we could find something that was good and did brick our phones, and we should also thank gsDroid for informing us of SQlite.​

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score

XD thank you i am glad that we could find something that was good and did brick our phones, and we should also thank gsDroid for informing us of SQlite.​

Lmao i dont think there is any dev out there who has developed a hack without bricking an this hack works on the D4 cuz i am using the D4 now an yeah gsdroid gets kudos for the sql suggestion we had the right idea in the begging we were just going about it wrong

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score

Do u want to repost this hack in the forum with the instructions since lol u were pretty much the lab mouse for the experiments?

idk5

Reaction score
sure i could do that, what part of the forum? like hack section or the general section