phone ring gradually increases

sugee

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I hardly hear the phone during the 1st few rings it eventually gets louder
how do I fix this if it can be fixed?

It's a new feature in Lollipop. Did you recently upgrade to Lollipop?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There is an option in settings for the gradual ring. Check your settings and turn it off.

I have not found that setting yet on a Droid Turbo @Jeffrey . The alarm clock and the phone ringer are both the same...they start off at low volume and gradually get louder. I don't thin there is any way to change it on our phones @sugee

I have not found that setting yet on a Droid Turbo @Jeffrey . The alarm clock and the phone ringer are both the same...they start off at low volume and gradually get louder. I don't thin there is any way to change it on our phones @sugee

I can't understand the advantage to this

We don't always have to understand it, just have to find a way to make it work. I am used to it now and have grown to like the gradual alarm volume.

Way I solved it.... Sort of....
I use the beginning of Led Zeppelin's Black Dog as a ring tone. There is 1 or 2 seconds of low guitar notes first. That's the volume ramp up period. All I hear when my phone rings is a crisp, loud "hey hey mama like the way...." you know the rest.
Worked for me :)

Mine too has a soft 1st ring and have not heard of a fix yet.

I don't think there will be a "fix"..... I think this is how Google designed the built in Clock.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back