Pixel 6

Just got the January security update.
2566b78b7eb45d959f65f607401da1fe.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I received it also, 2 updates in February this time around. Some may complain, but I look at it as Google taking their phones seriously and trying to fix issues as quick as possible.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Yes sir, downloading now. According to PhoneArena this is adding 5G C-Band support for Verizon phones. Can't confirm that, just something I read.

I've seen a few new things so far (Assistant reminders in the Messages app based on Contact details, etc.) and my phone is running as smooth as ever. I still don't have the new battery widget option yet in my widgets list, but read that it's rolling out slowly via server-side. I want to check that out when it's available.

I've seen a few new things so far (Assistant reminders in the Messages app based on Contact details, etc.) and my phone is running as smooth as ever. I still don't have the new battery widget option yet in my widgets list, but read that it's rolling out slowly via server-side. I want to check that out when it's available.
I have the widget showing ...

A member on another forum posted this fix for it

Fixed the widget...

Paste this into Chrome

I had to click 'unisntall' and then an 'update' box showed after I uninstalled. Clicked update and boom - widget now showing.

I had to reboot again today because of a Unconnect Bluetooth issue. After the restart the new Battery widget was available. I like how it instantly updates when I open my Pixel buds, or connect other compatible Bluetooth devices, very handy.

I have not seen any changes yet in messages app for iPhone reactions, they still come thru as a message. I also have not seen the new "organize" feature yet. That seems pretty useful, at least to me. Numerous sources I have read state that those things are related to the new update and a Google server side update per account. I did see something new today, it was a birthday for one of my contacts and Messages put the last text between us at the top of the list with a blue banner alerting me it was his birthday. That was kind of cool.

I had to reboot again today because of a Unconnect Bluetooth issue. After the restart the new Battery widget was available. I like how it instantly updates when I open my Pixel buds, or connect other compatible Bluetooth devices, very handy.

I have not seen any changes yet in messages app for iPhone reactions, they still come thru as a message. I also have not seen the new "organize" feature yet. That seems pretty useful, at least to me. Numerous sources I have read state that those things are related to the new update and a Google server side update per account. I did see something new today, it was a birthday for one of my contacts and Messages put the last text between us at the top of the list with a blue banner alerting me it was his birthday. That was kind of cool.

I still haven't dug thru some of the new features ...I agree with nothing yet with reactions ...very cool on the bday reminder ...

I have iPhone reactions now
1479f951a40cbc41e589ed85261223e3.jpg

Nice! Nothing on my end yet, iPhone reactions still come thru as a new SMS message. But good to know it is rolling out.

Last edited:
So, I can see an iphone like, which is nice. Do we have the option to "Like" a response from an iPhone user back at them?

Back