Pixel Battery Life!

I was actually going to talk about that. It is awesome thus far. I am almost considering grabbing the Pixel. @Jonny Kansas is eyeing me on the forum, he couldn't wait to bust my chops once he saw pictures of me with the XL. But I was able to hold him off when he realized it was a review unit.

I will not break, I am sticking to my stance on boycotting the pixel. I just noticed the crowd of people who were with me shrunk.

RaysFansLeaving.gif.opt.gif

I was actually going to talk about that. It is awesome thus far. I am almost considering grabbing the Pixel. @Jonny Kansas is eyeing me on the forum, he couldn't wait to bust my chops once he saw pictures of me with the XL. But I was able to hold him off when he realized it was a review unit.

I will not break, I am sticking to my stance on boycotting the pixel. I just noticed the crowd of people who were with me shrunk.

RaysFansLeaving.gif.opt.gif

Boooooo!!! ;) You will Break!!! I think this phone is a Great phone!!!! Not my Note 7. I think I will be happy!!!

1d01adeb0b3bb5146de1eb44acc31957.jpg
35eccb0f040f9c3021ba6d6a31977bf1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

a71dd80f46ffdba35c6493073bd40750.jpg
2c99ce02af495ad5c229a93b8e77863b.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I won't touch it. HTC needs to quit.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I won't touch it. HTC needs to quit.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I don't blame HTC for this one, at least not yet

Battery life is sipping but I think this is more software than hardware.

But the reason I don't blame HTC because Google made it clear that this was the device they wanted to put their name on.

I know Google do not like using external storage but it would be a nice addition.

Back