Please please i need help!!!

laughing.jokerman

Reaction score
Ok this won´t take long and im being honest so please don´t say anything bad....... i was stupid enough to download one game from the net (not the market) the game was dead space.... so with this thing being said i was playing the game and suddenly after pressing the home button to get out, the screen went so dark that i can barely see the stuff in my cell...... i restaured the cell (i did it even with the screen dark don´t ask how)........ and it didn´t solve anything
:(..................... so please save the comments about my stupidity and try to help me............

note: the buttons on the bottom work. its just the screen...

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try booting into recovery and wiping the cache

We have nothing to fear but running out if beer

OP
L

laughing.jokerman

Reaction score
How can i do that, i mean booting into recovery wiping the cache, at this rate ill try everything :(

OP
L

laughing.jokerman

Reaction score
but remember that i can barely see whats going on.... i have to move my cell in certain angle and use the light around me to see hahahahaha

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
1. Turn phone off
B. Hold volume down and power until you see fast boot appear at the top of the screen
iii. Press volume down until you see Android recovery then select it with volume up
4. When the Android dude pops up press both volume buttons
E. Press volume down to highlight wipe cache partition and select with the power button...
V. Reboot

We have nothing to fear but running out if beer

OP
L

laughing.jokerman

Reaction score
i did it, but it didn´t work........... please tell me there is another method.... :(

ELH

Reaction score
Based on an earlier post about a month back I'm pretty sure this will turn out to be a hardware issue with the screen. The correlation with the game was probably just a coincidence. I forget who called it last time but he has a cool robot avatar.

OP
L

laughing.jokerman

Reaction score
Based on an earlier post about a month back I'm pretty sure this will turn out to be a hardware issue with the screen. The correlation with the game was probably just a coincidence. I forget who called it last time but he has a cool robot avatar.

Do you have the link to see if that guy had the same problem that i have............ please