poor battery with pb2.2 ...assuming

jeff5347

Reaction score
Ok so i installed Powerboost 2.2 this afternoon and my battery is dropping faster than a anchor.
The stats on the phone are DX running .605 with Vortex RC1. Ive had this rom running for about 1 week now. After the install i wiped the batt stats and recal'd. Previous i was running Liberty V3, Vortex wasn't as good on Bat life as Liberty but not horrible.
So this morning i installed PB2.2 and before i di i speedtested my 3g signal.
ping was around 200 now 420ms, DL was around 3-400kbps now 620, UL was around 300kbps now 366.. so not bad a little better.
What my problen is is the i recharged the battery and after disconnecting i have lost 25% in 1 hour from minimal use. My wifi seems worse than before and the whole UI seems stuck in mud.. just a lot less responsive.
Batt usage is as of now display 39%
voice calls 20%
andy os 15%
mobi.mgeek.tunnybrowser 9%
market 5%
speed test 3%
wifi 3%
cell standby 3%
media 3%
andy sys 2%

Is the display using to much, i have it set top auto and i have the governor set to Conservative after the PB2.2 instal but was performance before the install and still battery was better than now.

I haven't read anything on ppl not liking the PB2.2 or saying it eats the battery. The install went thru with no problems so im at a loss why the batt stinks now.
anyone?