[ports] Sense, Galaxy S and Vanilla Android for ud 2.0.0

OP
R

Rated_R

Reaction score
i get bootloop with the galaxy sense theme:icon_eek:

I have flashed that file on 7 different Droid 1's running ud 1.0 if you are running anything different then it may not work.

Incredible....I know.

OP
R

Rated_R

Reaction score
Thread updated for UD2.0 could a mod change the thread title to:

[ports] Sense, Galaxy S and Vanilla Android for UD

stragabenz

Reaction score
Great job on theme but lockscreen slider is kind of funky and does not match stock UD lockscreen theme.

OP
R

Rated_R

Reaction score
Great job on theme but lockscreen slider is kind of funky and does not match stock UD lockscreen theme.

Yeah I may work up a metamorph to change it back to the ud stock lock sliders.

Sent from an Ultimate Incredible.

OP
R

Rated_R

Reaction score

longjohnsilver

Reaction score
Galaxy S/Sense Mash-up
Works on UD 2.0 on Incredible [personal favorite theme]
ctmpphpvNVluT.jpg

All the matte blue from the Galaxy S themes with the notification bar graphics from Sense.
Framework only. No themed apps.
[unknown if working on other roms]​

Galaxy S theme
Framework only.
Works on UD 2.0 on Incredible​

[[As always. Make a backup before attempting to flash anything. Better safe than sorry. I will not be held responsible for your shenanigans.]]​

I have an incredible and loved the sense/galaxy mashup - only thing I would request is that keyboard pop up letters in swype be white - the cyan colored letters are very difficult to see on the black background in my swype version 2.2.42.10369 (it does not expire like other swype versions because it was pulled from a tmobile g2 so I use that). Thanks

STX21

Reaction score
Just a quick question, do the theme ports (specifically the Galaxy/Sense) include a change of the color when navigating menus/clicking buttons? For example, in stock android, it's orange. In stock htc sense, it's green, etc.

Just wondering if the framework.res changes that color to cyan to math the galaxy/sense theme.

OP
R

Rated_R

Reaction score
I have an incredible and loved the sense/galaxy mashup - only thing I would request is that keyboard pop up letters in swype be white - the cyan colored letters are very difficult to see on the black background in my swype version 2.2.42.10369 (it does not expire like other swype versions because it was pulled from a tmobile g2 so I use that). Thanks

The themes i have posted here should not change swype in any way. You may need to go else where to get a theme for swype.

Just a quick question, do the theme ports (specifically the Galaxy/Sense) include a change of the color when navigating menus/clicking buttons? For example, in stock android, it's orange. In stock htc sense, it's green, etc.

Just wondering if the framework.res changes that color to cyan to math the galaxy/sense theme.

The sense port I believe is changed to green. The Gala S theme I just noticed is a little off from what it should be, so I cannot say for that one. I will fix it soon. The Gala S/sense mash up should be green like sense.