Possible ICS preinstalled on new razr?

rboutin2

Reaction score
Okay, so, i was talking to one of my good friends yesterday about the razr and ics. he has a razr, i got a razr maxx. I was talking to him about ics, and how much i cant wait for it to improve our phones. He knows enough about phones to know what ics is, but he doesnt root or rom or anything that. I do. anyways, he was telling me his mom got a razr like last week, and he says it was completely different from his phone. He said it was the same os, but looked a lot different and just felt different. I then asked him, does it have a lot of blue in it? and he looks at me like whoa, and goes yeah. I was like i think thats ics dude lol. She bought iut from best buy brand new. Is it possible ics is coming stock on new razr's? isnt ics rumored to be out this month? He is gna get the version number for me the next time he sees her.

Okay, so, i was talking to one of my good friends yesterday about the razr and ics. he has a razr, i got a razr maxx. I was talking to him about ics, and how much i cant wait for it to improve our phones. He knows enough about phones to know what ics is, but he doesnt root or rom or anything that. I do. anyways, he was telling me his mom got a razr like last week, and he says it was completely different from his phone. He said it was the same os, but looked a lot different and just felt different. I then asked him, does it have a lot of blue in it? and he looks at me like whoa, and goes yeah. I was like i think thats ics dude lol. She bought iut from best buy brand new. Is it possible ics is coming stock on new razr's? isnt ics rumored to be out this month? He is gna get the version number for me the next time he sees her.

It's not coming stock on new RAZRs. Is it possible that his mom's came with ICS? Well, I suppose anything is possible, but I highly doubt it.

Why specualte? It's real easy for him to find out. Settings>About

Maybe mom flashed the ics leak....

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

Maybe mom flashed the ics leak....

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----
LOL yall are funny. i doubt his mom even knows what rooting or a rom is lol. But as far as checking, he said the enxt time he sees his mom, he's gna check into it for me. she lives 30 minutes from us, and he gets up there only every now and then, so idk when it will be, but I'll be sure to let yall know when i find out. BTW, aint the latest ics rumor for the razr and maxx set to be out this month?

It's not coming stock on new RAZRs. Is it possible that his mom's came with ICS? Well, I suppose anything is possible, but I highly doubt it.

LOL yall are funny. i doubt his mom even knows what rooting or a rom is lol. But as far as checking, he said the enxt time he sees his mom, he's gna check into it for me. she lives 30 minutes from us, and he gets up there only every now and then, so idk when it will be, but I'll be sure to let yall know when i find out. BTW, aint the latest ics rumor for the razr and maxx set to be out this month?

There are unconfirmed reports of extremely rare instances where people claim to have received a phone with ICS preloaded. There is also at least one interview with a Motorola rep who indicated that there are a few phones preloaded with ICS (our whatever newer versions may be next on line), and which are meant for the employees only but that in a few instances these phones have somehow made it into the public retail stream.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 using Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

Back